Friday, December 2, 2011

What does the quote, "We are our choices." ~Jean Paul Sartre mean?

It is the choices that we make that determines who we are.





For example, a student who chooses to study and behave well eventually will have a good career and a person who chooses to be mean to people will eventually have no friends.





For this quote, see Harry Potter. Voldemort is a very good example of this and the choices that Harry makes along the way make him good, versus Voldemort's choices make him bad.





So basically, we are not born the way that we are. How The choices that we make make us who we are. |||The way I interpret the quote is that our choices make up what we do in our time and what we think about, and we are our thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. However, some people have many choices from which to chose, others, many others have fewer choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My choice my finaly
    My wife my son

    ReplyDelete