Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jean-Paul Sartre, John Paul Jones, Paula Abdul, or Les Paul?

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar|||John-Les Paula Jones...as you know he was the original designer, fabricator and engineer of one of the most important inventions of the 20th and 21st Century...of course i am speaking of the 'SHAMWOW" towel!!!!..



were u aware it absorbs over 284% of its natural body weight, and can consume nearly 5000 calories a day??

.|||Paul Newman and Paul Simon|||Peter Paula Murray|||Wtf is up with all the Pope humping up in here?? Honestly I expect better from y'all!|||Paula Abdul


Straight up, I like crazy people.|||Paul the Other One.|||As a Naval Officer myself, I'll pick John Paul Jones !!|||Jean Paul Gaultier!|||You forgot RuPaul. Leaving him out would be a real drag. He is the reigning queen of all the Pauls.|||You forgot Pope John Paul II and John, Paul, George %26amp; Ringo.








j0e|||Paula Abdul. She's the only one of those I'm familiar with.|||Pope John Paul, but Paula Abdul has the nicest bum of the bunch.|||John Paul Jones|||Pope John Paul II|||Les Paul|||Les Paul|||John Paul Jones!!!








whoop whoop!|||idk|||Hey...you forgot Ru Paul....can I chose her?








merry xmas buddy!!|||Paulin*my Hair ~



no ..no feathers~~



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment