Friday, December 2, 2011

I need to write an essay on existentialism philosophy, Jean-Paul Sartre vs. Martin Heidegger. Having trouble?

So I'm having no trouble finding the information, really, I'm just having a tough time making sense of their views and putting together three main points that they both kind of share and comparing them. Like they obviously don't have to share these views, but I can't find three main points that they both have views on so that I can compare them and pick a side!!|||What I usually did in college when it came to philosophy is rather than picking a side from the information given, I would read both arguments and then come up with my own theories based on the points I disagreed with and agreed with. This is something professors look for because the whole idea of philosophy is about questioning the rules and systems that are in place.|||Just make stuff up then I highly doubt your teacher will read it anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment