Thursday, November 24, 2011

The last lines of "Nausea" of Jean Paul Sartre?

I have downloaded "Nausea" from Jean Paul Sartre and if any of you has got a copy, in English, of this work can you please write to me the last lines (or at leas the last line) for me to know if the copy I have is the right one or only a part of it.


Please don't judge me because I have downloaded illegally, but where I live there are no works of Sartre published and I can't buy one online.|||My copy (translated by Robert Baldick 1965) has this as the last paragraph:





Night is falling. On the first floor of the Hotel Printania two windows have just lighted up. The yard of the new station smells strongly of damp wood: tomorrow it will rain over Bouville.








The last section of the book (last 30 pages or so) is under the heading 'Wednesday. My last day at Bouville'.








So do you have a complete copy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment